Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

For fun

sep0667

Land of the Whitetail
Mature or not? How old? Hiding the rack on purpose to see what peeps say. (By the way, my cam on this scrapes had a ton of daytime activity today).

1698438878888.png

Alright here is. 3rd year I've had pics of him. Every year his rack has been nearly the exact same, maybe just a little bit more length year, but not much. That should make him at the youngest 4.5 this year. Been a 6 pt like this every year. I have a shed off him from last year. He wont score much, but I'd be happy to put my tag on him, plut dont really want a bunch of future mature 6ptrs running around. Shows you not all 4.5+ year olds grow a great rack.

Lol i liked the guesses that it was a fat doe

1698675236487.png

Alright here is. 3rd year I've had pics of him. Every year his rack has been nearly the exact same, maybe just a little bit more length year, but not much. That should make him at the youngest 4.5 this year. Been a 6 pt like this every year. I have a shed off him from last year. He wont score much, but I'd be happy to put my tag on him, plut dont really want a bunch of future mature 6ptrs running around. Shows you not all 4.5+ year olds grow a great rack.

Lol i liked the guesses that it was a fat doe

View attachment 126181
IMG_0142.jpeg
Here’s a big 6 I shot in 2014. Wish I would’ve aged him. We guessed at least 4.5. I was super proud of him, not many 6’s gross 118”.

Top Bottom