Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

? for the experienced guys

[ QUOTE ]
It's worked for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too, I do it every time, and have had bucks come in and check it less than 30 minutes after I have left the scrape.

I've also heard of some guys using a used cotton type plug that your wife my be familiar with. I can see the scrape thing, but I'm thinking if I start diggin through the bathroom garbage can for my next scent wick, my wife may have me committed!

Tampons are great scent wicks... unscented ones dipped in deer urine. They already have a handy tie on the top of them to attach them to the tree branch.

Using used ones is just wrong.

[ QUOTE ]
Using used ones is just wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'd love to hear that conversation...

"Honey, could I borrow...uhhhhhh....never mind. I really didn't need anything."

Well, we did some light scouting and found a few trees where the ground was just tore up underneath. There were scattered acorn caps and half chewed acorns all over... hopefully nothing changes there and the pics will roll!

Eat a large helping of fresh asparagus (sp?) the night before you pee in the scrape. That will get any scrape some attention.

[ QUOTE ]
I've also heard of some guys using a used cotton type plug that your wife my be familiar with.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you had ever met a USED one...you wouldn't want to put it in your pocket to take along for the ride!

In the words of the hubby
[ QUOTE ]
Thats nasty........

[/ QUOTE ]

errp!!

inovative Muddy, but thats it...
evil.gif

ok, i've never used them for scent wicks, i've only heard of it being used. a couple people on here have mentioned it but i'll keep their names quiet.

a cotton ball in a 35 mm film canister is my choice if i ever use scents.

Top Bottom