Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

fox news, obama documentary tonight, 10-12

teeroy

Life Member
email i recieved

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!

Sunday 10/12/08@9pm

SEAN HANNITY, OF HANNITY & COLMES ~ FOX NEWS,

IS GOING TO AIR A VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTARY ABOUT BARACK OBAMA,

SUNDAY NIGHT AT 9:00 PM.

HE STATED ON THE AIR THIS EVENING THAT NO ONE IN THE NEWS MEDIA WAS WILLING TO DO THIS.

HANNITY IS GOING BACK TO OBAMA'S EARLIER DAYS, SHOWING EVEN THEN HIS TIES TO RADICAL PROFESSORS, FRIENDS, SPIRITUAL ADVISERS, Etc.,

HE STATED THIS EVENING THAT HE WILL SHOW IN DETAIL HIS TIES TO REV. WRIGHT FOR 20+ YRS (which we all know) HOW HE WAS PARTICIPATING WITH THIS MAN, AND NOT FOR THE REASONS HE STATES!

HE HAS UNCOVERED MORE OF OBAMA'S RADICAL LEADERS AND WE WILL SEE THINGS THAT NO ONE IN THE MEDIA IS WILLING TO PUT OUT THERE.

THIS WILL BE A NIGHT THAT YOU WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT OBAMA THAN EVER BEFORE.

HANNITY IS VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM AND ASKED THAT EVERYONE PLEASE, PLEASE WATCH~~

SUNDAY NIGHT, 9 PM.

HANNITY IS DETERMINED THIS INFORMATION BE PUT OUT THERE BECAUSE AS AMERICAN'S,

WE STILL DO NOT KNOW ABOUT OBAMA!!

WAKE UP AMERICA !!

THIS IS SERIOUS,

EVERYONE. I KNOW MOST OF YOU WATCH FOX NEWS, AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE VOTING FOR,

BUT IF YOU CAN,

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW.

THIS IS CRITICAL FOR OUR COUNTRY.

MY PRAYER IS THAT WE, ALONG WITH SEAN HANNITY, WILL REACH SOMEONE/ANYONE BEFORE NOV. 4th.
</div></div>

I'm not going to watch it because I already know all I need to know about him.

One thing that has been bothering me and maybe they will talk about it in this show. He claims to be a black man and everyone is saying that he will be the first black president. His mother is white. So he is equally as much a white man a a black man. Seems awfully bigoted to call yourself a black man. If he was calling himself a white man imagine how he would be reacted to.

I know the meida has been left leaning for years and they always put a liberal spin on everything, but this guy seems to be getting a whole lot more passes than most.

Just another attempt for the republican party to sway the votes in the last few days.

ReleaseHunter, I hope you don't gun hunt or own a gun. If by chance you do, Obama wants to take them away. He says he wants to enact "common sense" gun laws, He also said that private ownership of semi-auto guns makes no sense. Check his record not his latest speech.

"Just another attempt for the republican party to sway the votes in the last few days."

IMAGINE THAT! You don't suppose the republican party actually wants win do you? Now, everyone knows the democrats don't want to sway any votes!

Geeez, how infantile.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ReleaseHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just another attempt for the republican party to sway the votes in the last few days. </div></div>

I guess you don't like owning guns.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What channel? </div></div>
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I'm not going to watch it because I already know all I need to know about him.
</div></div>

well, do tell. no one knows squat about the history of this man. and his association with terrorist and muslim extremeist is concerning

Thanks for sharing Teeroy!

I also wanted to share that Obama will be broadcasting a half hour special Wed. Oct. 29th at 8pm ET on most major news networks (CBS, NBC, ABC).

Bob Barr and Ron Paul are the only two candidates to receive an "A+" rating from Gun Owners of America and the NRA. They deserve your support if gun ownership is the most important issue to you in this election. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

NRA Targets Obama

I'm not especially crazy about McCain. Palin has energized the ticket but lets face it, she's the VP pick. The conservative's could have done much better.

But Obama is a whole different story. Why would the media blindly support someone that is so unknown to hold the most powerful office in the world. In the best interest of our country they should be out there at very least asking questions and let the voters decide, but they won't even do that.

I think Obama wants to get rid of all the guns because he will be trying to avoid a Lee Harvey Oswald type encounter /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

I'm voting for McCain and Palin!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moosehunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not especially crazy about McCain. Palin has energized the ticket but lets face it, she's the VP pick. The conservative's could have done much better.

But Obama is a whole different story. Why would the media blindly support someone that is so unknown to hold the most powerful office in the world. In the best interest of our country they should be out there at very least asking questions and let the voters decide, but they won't even do that.

</div></div>

I agree...

I have never been a big fan of McCain even when he ran in 2000..

He has some good ideas, but overall not the best choice in my opinion for the republicans..

I was a big supporter of Huckabee and I think he would have been a better choice...

I stay pretty much out of touch on the weekend -- no cable tv and no talk radio to speak of on the weekends. This morning I heard a talk radio host out of Tulsa say something about lots of contact between Obama and some of the radical leaders in Iraq. The purpose of this contact is to delay any positive compromise between rival parties in Iraq until Obama is in office. Like I said, I'm out of touch on the weekends, this might be old news, but I looking forward to seeing what, if anything, Orielly has to say about it today.

Top Bottom