Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

FOX TAIL

M350

PMA Member
Over the past three years I have had a huge problem with fox tail over running my green fields. Mowing seems to be the best solution but it sure doe't help the turnip greens, rape and chickory.

Is there any chemical out there to KILL, KILL, KILL this foxtail-other than atrozene.
confused.gif

You can use round-up in a weed wiper on the front of your ATV or tractor. People use them when targeting a weed taller than the desired planting.

I'm going to have to ask "Bonker" what a weed wiper is.....I'm sure that would lead into a good story!
evil.gif

Poast, Select, Fusilade, "Grass be gone" (or "Grass away" or what ever it's called, it's the same active ingredient as Fusilade but available in lawn and garden places in small bottles)

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to have to ask "Bonker" what a weed wiper is.....I'm sure that would lead into a good story!
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Button weeds worked good as a wiper.

Walking beans and a long way from home you had a choice of wipeing or dingle berries and skid marks. Now I use button weeds because I don't wanna support the timber industry and it helps in scent control. Nuhtin like the smell of crushed button weed on your bottom to get the bucks to rockin plus it has a natural ingredient that soothes razor burn.

The 'Bonker

Ahh, no. I can't get with in ten feet of that stuff and I break out. I have seen cases of that in the ER. I think I'd rather be dead.

TT

Same here Bonker. That stuff makes me itch just looking at pictures. Been to the E.R. several times for it! Finally got the doctor to just give me a refillable prescription for Prednisone, that stuff is a lifesaver.

Top Bottom