Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

freak buck from this summer

WVBOWHNTR

Found these pics I had misplaced. My cousin took them on our farm this past summer, in June. Sure he grew a good bit after the pictures was taken. He will certainly get the air let out of him should he stroll past one of my stands.

buck_1.jpg

buck_2.jpg

Neat looking buck!!!!

as a side note... my inlaws live in Morgantown, WV.... I also attended WVU for my undergraduate work... originally from central WV... near Stonewall Jackson Lake...

GOOO MOUNTAINEEERS!!!!!
waytogo.gif

Cornfed - small world!

I live and work in Morgantown. Tomorrow is our archery opener. However, I decided to skip the woods to go to the WVU-Syracuse game with my brother, who has not been to a WVU game in several years. I'll hit the woods full force this coming week.

Hey when did you guys get your first pair of shoes.
grin.gif
I was in the service with a guy from WV and he loved to BS about getting his first shoes for school or high school or college. He always had me laughin.

That is one cool, long bladed, spike.

Hopefully the Mounties can throttle the Orangemen! ..... I loved attending games there as a student.... my freshman year was the year that WVU played Notre Dame for the national title 1988.

Go Mountaineers!!!!
peace.gif

Top Bottom