Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Freaky buck... Potential or no?

KSQ2

PMA Member
I took out the weedeater a couple of weeks ago and took all the grass out down to bare dirt on last years community scrape. Not one deer has pawed the dirt at all yet, but they're beginning to get really interested. We got a couple pics of this buck, he's put on a lot since last year, I believe he's a 2.5 year old. I'm wondering if he could ever turn into a unique monster, if not, I'm not going to do anything about it anyway. In Kansas you only get one buck, we don't do the "cull" buck thing down here!
Last year:
picture.php

This year:
picture.php

picture.php

That's weird, I can see them fine... you guys getting red x's or what? I logged out and I could still see them, can anyone help with the problem?

Last edited:
i see them. and idk. hes unique thats for sure. looks like he will get bigger but keep that tight rack with some stickers starting

Depends on what you call potential. I've got a similar buck running around on one of my farms who I really wish would get hit by a car. He's a big 6 pointer now. Unique, yes. Something that I would want running around where I hunt, no.

Regardless, sweet pictures. It's cool youv'e got him two years in a row now.

Ya, he'll be a skyscraper. That rack is gonna grow a mile high in a couple years. And if he sprouts some character on it...I think he'll be cool.

If you like high rack 6pts , I guess I'd keep him around. Personally I'd put him on the barby and save the young 5x5's for later.

Top Bottom