Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fred Bear

jandj

Does anyone here shoot a Fred Bear? I am going to give one of the new ones a try this year. They ship Nov 1st. I just hope they shoot well, or I'll end up pissing my wife off by buying another $800.00 Hoyt. Technology seems to be pretty good all around. It seems to be down to just preference now.

Let me know what everyone thinks.

I shoot a Fred Bear Epic Extreme. I like it a lot. Very fogiving, smooth, and whisper quiet. It is pretty similar to the new ones and I am sure they would be even better.

I shot a code last year and got the instinct this year for the par. limbs. They both shot really nice. Really quiet for me. I think it is a good deal for the money. I have a couple of friends that have some 05 models and they love them too.

I had an 05 buckmaster G2 and i liked it alot. I've upgraded since but i still love that bow as my backup.....GOOD LUCK!!!

I loved the Truth bow, haven't shot the Truth 2 yet but it looks sweet. Bear is coming back and I like how they're offering the technology without the high price.

Top Bottom