Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Free 5.5yr Old Llewellyn Setter

AP

AP
I have a great Llewellyn Setter that needs a good home. We have some medical issues with our daughter and we need to get rid of my dog. He is 5 1/2 white w/black spots. A great nose and bird dog. He is micro chiped and has been through level 1 training with Rick Smith seminars. I have hunting him in North Dakota the last 3-4 years and he shines every year. The dog comes with black inside kennel, leash and some food. He has lots of energy and loves to run. a large property would really be good for this dog. His medical is all up to date and his next annually rounds are due in August. If you would like breader information I could get you in contact with the owner of the stud. "He is a vet in Ankeny." Please call with questions. I could delivery anywhere in central iowa. or you can pickup in Ankeny. phone is 515-250-1449

7029-dsc03656_original.jpg

7029-dsc03096_original.jpg

Last edited:
Good looking dog! Hope you find a good home for him. I know what it is like giving things up for a child that has a medical condition. Hope things are headed in the right direction with your daughter, and thoughts and prayers sent your way.

Top Bottom