Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Friday Night Bow Kill

KCCyclone

Shot this Friday evening bow hunting in MO. Only been bow hunting for three years so I'm really proud of this buck. Not proud of the shot though.....quartering-to. Live and learn I guess. I know I'll never take that shot again. We tracked him for about 3/4 of a mile through two draws and two bean fields. After about 200 yards Friday night, we backed out and found him about 10am Saturday morning. I'm guessing he'll score around 110-120. Definitely my personal best with a bow!!

DSC02065.JPG

Sorry guys, I can't get the properties to come up on the bigger photo, can anyone help??

Congratulations!!! Great job staying with the trail.... those quartering toward shots are very deceiving....

Great job on sticking with the trailing. It's easier to give up. Definitely a buck to be proud of.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turtL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice one. Great job. </div></div>

Top Bottom