Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Friday Night T-Bone

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
This my friends is the American dream......
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

a bottle of wine and a fat piece of Beef!!!!!

rename.jpg

My favorite part.....
Bone.jpg

and now i got heartburn

Bottle.jpg

Ah yes, gnawing on a bone and drinking wine from a jug with a finger hole. You sir are a true gentleman. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shrek1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The american dream does not not include wine! Unless you are a wierdo. </div></div>

Same here, I thought it included a all american BEER, not whine /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif .

Thomas digs dudes, hence the wine.

C'mon man, seriously, sack up and get some beer, ANY BEER!!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shrek1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The american dream does not not include wine! Unless you are a wierdo. </div></div>

Just look at him and you realize just how unnecessary the “unless” part was. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

THA4,

Now I really understand all of the crap you get on this site. You bring it on yourself. WINE?, WINE? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif you should have left that part out.

Isn't it proper etiquette that if you are going to drink it out of the bottle, you leave it in the paper bag?

At least you spent an extra fitty cents to upgrade from Night Train.

Just saying...... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Thomas is the only guy I know that can re-live a detailed hunting story while he is in the process of sucking the meat off a t-bone!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

You should see him with chicken wings!!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Also, I am bringing you a case of beer when I come to Iowa next month.... You need to start drinking a mans beverage..

Wow, Carlo Rossi! Now that stuff is not good. I mixed it with whiskey (whiskeywine) for the preparty to my friend's wedding last year...made it tolerable...but not really!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tlambert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, Carlo Rossi! Now that stuff is not good. I mixed it with whiskey (whiskeywine) for the preparty to my friend's wedding last year...made it tolerable...but not really! </div></div>

Sometimes the pain of the hangover is worth dulling the pain of the event you had to drink to get through.

I think any dinner with THA4 would be like that.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom