Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

From Muscatine!

Crockett

PMA Member
I heard we got something big coming from the city! If the hunter will let us see it! 200" + !! How about it Tim??????????:D:D

I also heard about this... apparently whoever shot it is an official scorer and it came out to 214" with 18 scoreable points.. I dropped my buck off at the west liberty locker on halloween morning about 15 minutes after he dropped that one off and I got to see the carcass to it and it was by far THE bigggest bodied deer I've ever seen and its legs and feet were really gray.. I've kept quiet about it because I wanted to see if something about it would pop up here.. I hope to see some pictures.. the dude at the locker said it was huge!

It is only 17 pts and it was taken out of the same stand my 17 pointer was taken out of last year that scored 182. I was 40 yards away in another stand and heard it crash. I was tagged out last year and had this deer at 10 years for several minutes in late november and had to let it walk. It was easily 180-190 last year. Two drop tines, it is pretty sweet. I will try to load a photo.

thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif

Top Bottom