Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fruit Tree Order

streitl

Is anyone interested in going in on a fruit tree order with me? I've got several picked out that I'd like. But they would be quite a bit cheaper to get them in a larger order. I will order from Adams county nursery. You can look at the varieties they have on their website. www.acnursery.com. I live in SW Iowa, but would be willing to meet someone in central or southern Iowa. Trees should be around $15/each if we get over 25 trees. A lot of information about which varieties to plant can be found in dbltree's forum. Please PM me if interested.

Do they have to be all the same variety?
What are you looking at buying?
I am in Harrison co. Where are you located?

Gundog where are you from? I'm in Tama county and will likely try to meet Landon somewhere when they come in. Don't know if Tama would work for you or not.

So you are going to buy over 25 trees yourself or you want others to go in to get at least 25? I am in Bedford, IA and would consider buying some potentially.

I only plan to order about 10 myself. But if enough other people are interested, they could go in on an order with me to bring our total to over 25 trees. This would make the cost of trees to around $15/each.

I live in glenwood, but frequently travel to central and southern Iowa.

You can look up varieties on Adams county's website to see which ones you'd like and what is available. I would recommend the disease resistant ones like enterprise, goldrush, querina, galarina, initial, and others.

I only plan to order about 10 myself. But if enough other people are interested, they could go in on an order with me to bring our total to over 25 trees. This would make the cost of trees to around $15/each.

I live in glenwood, but frequently travel to central and southern Iowa.

You can look up varieties on Adams county's website to see which ones you'd like and what is available. I would recommend the disease resistant ones like enterprise, goldrush, querina, galarina, initial, and others.

OK, I will talk to a buddy and let you know tonight.

I would buy probably 2 to see what happens. no real need for them but would buy 2. What types are you ordering, how big are they?

They will be about 3-4 feet tall with a bare root. If you want them for deer, I would go with a gold rush or enterprise variety.

Top Bottom