Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fuse Sight

nalbrecht

I have been trying to get my hands on a Fuse Intrepid or Nexis sight with five pins, micro adjustments, and an all black finish. The two dealers that I have contacted are not very receptive or wanting to order one for me. Does anyone know where I can get one or who I need to contact.

I know scheels has FUSE products and im sure if they didnt have what u wanted, they would be more than happy to order one for ya!

Before you run off to Scheels, try CIA or Buck Hollow. Nothing against Shceels, but I figure support the guys that support our site!

Good idea.. but if all fails, go to scheels.. but im sure Buckhollow or CIA could order ya one if they dont have what ur lookin for too!

I buy a lot of stuff from Brady (CIA) he's a great guy. I bought my first new bow off of him 5 years ago and have been a loyal customer ever since.

I was in R&R in Clinton this weekend and the had a black one. They're a sponsor of the site. Try contacting them, I'm sure Rudy would try to help you out.

Top Bottom