Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

General

Perhaps I worded things wrong... the draw is nice but when it breaks over it is so extreme that as soon as I hit the back of the draw cycle to anchor the bow tries to rip my arm back forward. It actually hurt to draw the bow back. I trust the individual who had this bow set up, so maybe they had a messed up factory bow or something. The new Diamonds were pretty sweet, the Marquis is something to really look hard at, that's for sure. Anyway, my mind has been made up and it'll be cheaper on my wallet as I'm hanging onto my Guardian.

Shoot it for yourself, everybody likes different things in bows. What I found in the General I shot was not to my personal liking. Guardian Kool Aid still tastes great!

I just happend to be at Archery Field and Sports today and Mark was testing out a new General. Being that Mark and I grew up together he asked if I wanted to try it out so I obliged. Even with the draw length 2 inches shorter then what I needed I was still very very impressed with the bow. I'm not really a Bowtech fan normally, but wow, they hit it out of the park on this bow. Hardly any hand-shock, smooth draw cycle, could hardly tell I was pulling 72# with the 80% let-off. If I wasn't partial to Hoyt I'd give em a shot.

Top Bottom