Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

GET TURNED ON

Bowhunter16
deerhunter93
sofakingfast1

You should be getting turned on anytime MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

sweet!!! ill be getting a lifetime membership after my membership expires! this is the best website i have been on. i have learned alot of interesting facts\tips from top of the line hunters in iowa. i really appreciate your kindness flatlander. merry christmas!

Just spent an hour reading the Kratz\Muddy 2007 Hunting adventure post. you guys are definitly doing it right!! lots of interesting things in there

Even though I didn't win.../forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif... it was a great idea! Thanks and congrats to the new PMA'ers. Merry Christmas everybody.

Iowabowtech

Thanks Nanny for the kind words.What don't you understand? It was just like i tried to explain. It's Christmas time.
Nothing in it for me,it was fun reading the posts and PM's.I really thought that more would play,only 11 entries!I'm allmost glad their was so few,it was a tough decision even at that.
For me it was a FEEL GOOD!!!Plus it will last all year,everytime i see a post in the PMA from them,Ill get a little warm and fuzzy feeling.I hope they enjoy this web site as much as i do.

Maybe with that little bit of info someone gave them they can score on a buck of a life time!!! What could be better than that??

Just a feel good that keeps coming back----It's great

Can't wait for turkey season.Last year was my first time at turkey hunting,What a blast. I'll be in the long beard forum picking brains.Got to get me one of them birds!!

Feeling Good
Larry

This could be the kindest act that I have ever seen anyone do on iowawhitetail. I know those 3 guys truly appriciate what you did. What I meant by I didn't get it, is what they had to do to get the PMA, but you explained it in your last post. Thumbs up to you flatlander!!

Flatlander you are one heck of a good guy. I cant thank you enough. I dont have any close family who hunts and i dont know my dad.Everything ive learned about hunting i have read or seen on t.v. No one ever introduced me into hunting. I introduced my self. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif The things i read and learn on here seriously help me alot. When im heading out to my hunting location or out relaxing in my stand looking around and enjoying the scenary, i get to thinking about what other people on here say and try to use it to my advantage. Sounds kinda cheesy but its true. When\If i get my first trophy buck you will be one of the first people i thank! Once again, i cant thank you enough. Have a great new year!

By the way. I fish alot better than i hunt. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif If you ever want to make a trip to southeast iowa let me know. In march-april ill be snagging Huge asian carp and 30+ pound spoonbill. April-May i know a little creek on the missippi we can walk out into knee deep crystal clear water and sight fish for 3-4 pound smallmouth bass! Its almost as fun as hunting!

I think everyone probaly thinks of the things that they have seen,read or experienced when they are hunting.I been hunting 40+years and they are all trophies. You allready have two,now your just looking for a bigger one!I just shot my first deer with a bow this year. After playing around with a bow for 5-6 years.
First one was a doe {any deer}.Then anything with horns,shot a 1 1/2 year old 8 point. Both were pass thru's seen and heard them both go down.Now my target is at least 2 1/2 year old.

Like to fish would'nt know what to do with a 30# anything!!That snagging sounds like a lot of pitching and chucking! I grew up on the Little Sioux River catfishing.A 5 gal. bucket and 6 a pack!Got a fly rod for blue gills that would probaly work on some of them smallmouth though!

Top Bottom