Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

gettin tired of tresspassers

se/iowa.justin

"THE HAMMER"
Went to put cameras up and freshin up some mineral sites. Got to my site and there were apples in it(not an apple tree around). Look on the tree I put my camera on and there is one already there.There has been people on this place before, but no one around knows who it could be.Its just frustrating to think that I do all the work for others to just ruin it for me.

I just left it for now, it was a wildview and dont think it was working. I tried to let it take some pics of me and tied a feed bag to it so they know I know. Bad thing is I dont feel I can put my cams up w/o gettin stolen now.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
No, I didn't, thats a good idea. I thought climbing a tree and doing some covert operation but I'd probably put in an obvious spot and it be found and stolen. I dont even know which direction they are accessing the farm.

Use some climbing sticks and get your camera 20' in a tree, pointing down, overlooking 'their' camera....then you will have a picture of them coming back to put out more apples, check their card, etc....

What I'd do is some photoshop :) take their SD card! Add some HUGE Bucks at night and some mountian lions! Then put a unicorn at the end.

I had some guys last year that had a camera on the ground I have sole permission during bow season. I used it to my advantage as I would take the SD card get the pictures and then delete them.

Top Bottom