Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ghost wolf?. Mountain Lion?

bowtech150

Backstrap Assassin
This first picture I have no idea what it is but looks like you can almost see through it a bit? The next set of pics all I can come up with is its a Mountain Lion. Sucks there has to be a fog mark on the screen. I can see a long tail and a roundish head. What do you all think of these?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The pictures show up fine here. Too blocky, not sleek, not enough of a sway back, and no super long sweeping tail to be a mountain lion.

That first pic looks like black wolf or german shepard. Or maybe a huge black coyote crossed with dog. Rest of pics are hard to see off phone

Sure has a wolf look to it but probably a dark phase yote. As far as the other pics the distortion makes it difficult but I'm guessing a yearling deer?

The mountain lion picture, I just can't see where y'all think that's a coyote or little doe. I guess from my pictures I am seeing a long tail it's hard to see because of the smudge but I zoomed the pictures and see a long tail. The black thing hell I have no idea what it is.

Out by the Pasker farm by Pictured Rocks. I seen the pics and were suppose to be in the paper but have not seen them yet. I live in Monticello who is this? Bruce M.

Top Bottom