Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Giant 2008 Indiana Bow Buck (199 6/8 NT)

GEEZ, that's a PIG!!! Looks like Indiana's changes in regulations (one buck limit I think) are really paying off, more big ones there all the time!!!

Slob for sure. Why do we hardly ever hear much about Indiana? You would think that state would produce just as much as Illinois, Ohio and even Kentucky which all surround Indiana.

I would personally go to Indiana before I would go to Ill, ohio or kentucky. I think it is a sleeper and the folks that live there know it... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

iw.l_header.jpg
398ibalogo_1_.gif

PMA Memberships & Renewals and IBA Memberships & Renewals

hoofline.gif

Mike,
I bet your glad that buck is out of the gene pool, he certainly looks like a cull buck to me.
stirpot.gif
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Great Buck,Thanks for sharing with us. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

398IMG_0185.JPG
398ibalogo_1_.gif

PM
Ron Wyllie
Southwest Iowa IBA Area Representative
rwyllie@iowawhitetail.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would personally go to Indiana before I would go to Ill, ohio or kentucky. I think it is a sleeper and the folks that live there know it... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

i have thought the same thing for a while now too.

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Thanks for sharing Mike!!

I live and hunt in Indiana and have hunted (and killed a couple) big bucks, but there is NO comparison to what you guys have. If we would move our guns season out of the rut things would improve a lot.

I should draw a tag this year and come to visit. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Indiana is no sleeper state. Sure, there are a few good ones (bound to happen with any state in the Midwest), but with 2 weeks and 3 weekends of gun hunting during the peak of the rut followed by 2 weeks and 3 weekends of muzzleloader hunting, its hard for bucks to hide long enough to avoid being shot...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would personally go to Indiana before I would go to Ill, ohio or kentucky. I think it is a sleeper and the folks that live there know it... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

No deer over here Limb, haven't seen a shooter since I moved /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I think the Indiana DNR is doing an excellent job in their management right now. There are several areas of the state where you can harvest 2 bucks (urban hunts) and those areas are becoming a bit overpopulated with deer. The one buck rule has only been in effect for a few years and if they can keep it around for 4 or 5 more years we are going to have an awesome deer herd.

Kratz

Top Bottom