Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Giant iowa stud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckhunter

A friend sent this today and said it was taken 1st shotgun season around Panora,IA. What a Buck............I dont know the people in the picture and I have no reason to doubt my buddy on this deer.He knows the guy but I do not. I counted 19 points in all,WOW!!

picture.php

That's the second bubba I've seen from the Panora area this year. Congrats to the lucky hunter!

I just have one question...why does it look like on that stocking hat that there is a floating antler tine?? Or is it something else and I am just blind??

I just have one question...why does it look like on that stocking hat that there is a floating antler tine?? Or is it something else and I am just blind??

its just the editing tool they used to smudge the faces... stamp tool I believe.

I got that pic and this one texted to me yesterday. Same deer. From the message it sounded like the guy was from the Sioux City area but I don't know for sure.

1208101830.jpg

Talk about the rumors flying around, seen a couple different pictures of this joker, saying he was shot southern Iowa around Panora. To bad guys that shoot deer like this don't just come out and tell everyone the true story but instead they let there buddies take cell phone pictures of it and then the rumors fly for years.

Talk about the rumors flying around, seen a couple different pictures of this joker, saying he was shot southern Iowa around Panora. To bad guys that shoot deer like this don't just come out and tell everyone the true story but instead they let there buddies take cell phone pictures of it and then the rumors fly for years.

No rumor, it WAS shot around Panora by a guy from Odebolt.

Yea that floating antler is from smudging the face's,I did that because I dont know him but wanted to show you all this deer.I honestly believe what I got from Al,the guy that sent it to me.He knows this guy personally.Sorry but not trying to start rumors just wanted to show you all an Iowa giant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom