Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Go Canada

My understanding is the Biden Administration's Transportation department issued a new mandate that if you didn't have a CDL Class A by yesterday, you will now need to go to a truck driving school and pay a fee of $4,000.00 to get your license. They just made it harder to get new truckers during a trucker shortage.
Yup and pretty soon a class A cdl will be worth gold! If he keeps pushing people away!! Nothing happens with out trucks and drivers!!!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Yup and pretty soon a class A cdl will be worth gold! If he keeps pushing people away!! Nothing happens with out trucks and drivers!!!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
I’m surprised the Right leaning media have not been all over this story. Word needs to get out. Good old Mayor Pete showing us how they do things in South Bend!

There were 100 soldiers. Respect the 100 as they will do their jobs. Of the 100 avoid 10 of them as they are formidable fighters. Of the 10 fear 1 as he is a true warrior. The Dumocrats are dangerously close to awakening the 1 percent.

Top Bottom