Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

GO CYCLONES!!

bowhunter16

That game was amazing!! It felt so good to beat the hawkeyes
smile.gif

I still wish the Hawks luck this season.

But yes...it is sweet.
How come all the Hawk fans who were talkin' smack earlier this week are so quiet now??!!!!

I guess you can win without knowing what a goal line looks like.
shocked.gif

Hopefully you will experience it sometime this season. Maybe in Boise.
smirk.gif

Good game, clones. A win is a win.

[ QUOTE ]
Goal line?

Got the job done, didn't it?

icon_headbang.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's obvious ya don't know what one is, since you're still asking.
grin.gif

Like I said, a win is a win. Congrats. See you next year.
beerchug.gif

Not even a huge IA fan as the orange and blue has always ran deep, but I do root for IA whenever they aren't playing the Illini and will talk smack with the best of them.

A terrible football game on both sides of the ball, better for ISU because they finally showed they could play a full game without killing themselves with turnovers. Iowa, well they looked good for about 10 minutes, the drive the scored the touchdown on, and the two drives after. The rest of the game they just didn't show up.

Both teams better find out how to find the end zone if they are to go anywhere this season and like I said in another post, ISU got its big win for the year, I am sure you will get 1 or 2 more wins total and finish a solid 3-9.

A win is a win, enjoy it because there isn't going to be many more.

Another season down the drain.
mad.gif

Everytime we lose to ISU it gets worse as the season goes on.. I guess I will have to cheer for the Sooners as much as I hate to do it.They will win 11 straight and then they will eventually lose too. (Bowl game) College football blows. I think I will start watching international field hockey. Go India! It doesn't matter I'm going pronghorn hunting in 3 days.Life is good
smile.gif

the hawk fans are quiet because they all have a mouth full of crow! put down our 3-9 (potential) record all you want, just rememeber, for an entire half, plus about 1 1/2 minutes in the second half, ISU made the "mighty" hawks look like the JV.

keep eatin

The Clones were the better team on saturday. A nice win for Chizik. Sadly, my sinking suspicion about how bad the hawks will be this season is coming true. There may not be 10 wins left in the season for both teams combined (1 or 2 for the clones, 3 or 4 for the hawks). This may have been the bowl game for both teams.

The only good thing about this from my perspective is that it makes the game worth watching every year. As a kid the only reason to watch was to see the hawk bench play in the second half. Those days are over. Congrats Clones! Your team was the better team.

Talk about painful. We had to listen to that crud on the radio. Almost glad that we didn't get to watch.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
UNI looks like the team to root for to do some winning this season.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA YES!!!!!!!

The Clowns won their bowl game...

I still can't figure out why a Million Dollar coach can't get his team up for an in-state rivalry game every season... at least Fry knew how to serve up a Clown Sandwich to his players for 16 yrs
frown.gif

Ferentz was WAY too conservative in his play calling in that game... seems like all a defense has to do is blitz the Hawks on every down to shut them down...

Try being a Hawk fan and working for Iowa State. I never open my mouth too big either way when this game takes place...and I try to root for who I think will win. The last two times the game has been in Ames, I've been wrong on wearing Hawk-gear. When I was in college at ISU the Clones beat the Hawks all four years and I was wearing STATE-gear.
crazy.gif

It's yet another somber year for me. What a disappointment.

It could become a long year for the Hawks if they play like that again.

As for the Cyclones, they don't care how they perform...they won the only game of the year they care about. You should see how easy it has been for all the State fans to forgive Chizik for his crappy calls in the two previous games. They don't care about their overall record as long as they beat the hawks.

I'm to the point where I'm starting to care again about cleanin' up the Clowns... of course that's probably because the Hawks have been having so much trouble in the last couple years...
frown.gif

Top Bottom