Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Go Hawks!

I agree with the hands full, but the defense looks settled after that opening drive. Now the O line needs to give JR some time and the rbs some running room.

No matter what happens - congrats to Hawks on a great year!

Special thanks to Brandon Scheriff from Denison and Dominique Alvis from Logan. Both western Iowa boys!

LSU had a bunch of players that didn't even play. I'm just glad they only lost by 7. LSU just ran the ball most of the game.. Imagine if they had their starting qb( who most likely will go to the NFL) in the game and were able to pass.. It could of easily been a lot worse.. They just had studs on both sides of the ball..

But great effort by the hawks. They made things a little interesting towards the last parts of the game.. Iowa is just going to need to recruit better and not have the attrition we've had over the last couple of years.. Also, Fix the offensive playbook..

LSU had a bunch of players that didn't even play. I'm just glad they only lost by 7. LSU just ran the ball most of the game.. Imagine if they had their starting qb( who most likely will go to the NFL) in the game and were able to pass.. It could of easily been a lot worse.. They just had studs on both sides of the ball..

But great effort by the hawks. They made things a little interesting towards the last parts of the game.. Iowa is just going to need to recruit better and not have the attrition we've had over the last couple of years.. Also, Fix the offensive playbook..

Yep well said. The Hawks did play to the end no doubt.

Hawks are young if you look at the roster. Not a lot of seniors so the next couple years should be good. LSU has a lot of speed and I thought it would be worse.

Top Bottom