Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Go Romney/Ryan

I've always wanted to shoot a big saskatchewan whitetail. Maybe I'll just move there.

So if you can't shoot a big buck in Iowa ,,,,,,, You can in Sasky??????? OK!! :D Move then! And send pics!!!!!!!!:way:

I'm at a loss for words. This country will NOT survive another 4 years of this idiot. I bet the market crashes.

Ryan/Rubio in 2016... Shoo in, when the market crashes, unemployment @10 percent or more. Debt will surpass $20 trillion.

It is going to be really really bad in the next 4 years

Hardwood11 said:
Ryan/Rubio in 2016... Shoo in, when the market crashes, unemployment @10 percent or more. Debt will surpass $20 trillion.

It is going to be really really bad in the next 4 years

I'm 15 years old, I understand what's going on, but I'm really nervous about the taxes I'm going to be paying when I graduate...

I know its disappointing to see your candidate lose. I also know a lot of your arguments against President Obama. What I don't know is why you can't be gracious in defeat. Every person in the history of man who hunted deer knows disappointment. How do you handle that? Do you show a stiff upper lip and display some dignity or do you get petulant and whiny? C'mon, have some class, congratulate the winners and move on!

I know its disappointing to see your candidate lose. I also know a lot of your arguments against President Obama. What I don't know is why you can't be gracious in defeat. Every person in the history of man who hunted deer knows disappointment. How do you handle that? Do you show a stiff upper lip and display some dignity or do you get petulant and whiny? C'mon, have some class, congratulate the winners and move on!
How do you compare this disappointment the disappointment in deer hunting. Sure I hope for the best, but re-electing a guy who now has nothing to lose (can't get another term) so he will do as he pleases now. The guy has flat out stated his position on gun control and I don't like his stance on it one bit. It's also not just that, but he has had 4 years to prove what he could do, and to me I was not impressed the first 4 years. So don't get me wrong, what I'm saying is this is a much BIGGER disappointment than any I have encountered deer hunting.

You know what the definition of insanity is.... doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Hope the next 4 years dont crush us and who knows will be up for the running then...

I may have posted this on another thread bigbuck but if I posted it here, sorry for the redundancy. I meant that deer hunting teaches us how to deal with dissapointments in a manner that could be considered exemplary. The things we learn as hunters are transferrable to other areas of our lives. I understand that these are very big issues. Does that then mean we can call each other names and behave with such disrespect?
And btw, the repulican party does not have a monopoly on God, nor do you speak for him simply because you quote some bible verses. I read the bible EVERY morning, and guess what, you are suppose to pray for your leaders whether you like what they are doing or not. Let's also not forget that even though things seem bleak, God has a plan and we should trust him. God used the pharoah in Egypt to bring his people closer to him, do you think the possibility exists that he might use present day leaders in a similar fashion?

Last edited:
iabwhntr said:

Speaking of having some class...maybe you should listen to yourself. It seems to me you have quite the number of political posts and always have to get the last word in. The truth lies in reading the all the threads. I always see you have something to say...enjoy your victory and keep it to yourself. Thanks.

Top Bottom