Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Good-bear's bird

muddy

Received this in an email yesterday and didn't get a chance to post till now.

Great bird Earl!

goodman.jpg

Thanks Muddy for the help getting the photo posted. I know enough about computers to be real dangerous. I really enjoy this site.
Shot this guy at 10 yards Sunday morning. He never gobbled once. I was working another gobbler in the heavy woods that was gobbling a lot. Saw a hen to the North of me in the pasture and noticed a bird in strut across the valley. Just kept calling enough to keep the one in the timber gobbling and it turned out to be enough to bring this guy in range. I have taken several turkeys with a bow but this one was a classic. Patience!!

Nice Harvest Photo.... that would get my vote so far in a contest /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Congrats!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HUNTING BB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NICE BIRD! </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Congrats Earl! You're a gobbler kill'n, arrow sling'n, blind sitt'n guru!

I want everyone to know you not only took the bird but also you're own photo's! The other ones you showed me at lunch today were awesome as well.

Thanks for everything you've tried to teach me!

hoofline.gif

Nice tom, great photo! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Top Bottom