Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Good Drop Away rest

Trophy Ridge Drop Zone.

I they are a touch tricky to get setup right, so you know the arm is dropping out of the way quick enough. Its quiet and your arrow doesnt have to be perfect for it to pick it up.

One to stay away from (IMO)
I have a friend that had a Muzzy Zero Effect on his Mathews Outback. LOUD! We figured it was becuase the lever attaches to the cable and it forces the rest back down. I shot a 3D event with another person that had one aswell and his was the same way.

Dean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timekiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've had no problems with the Trophy Taker Shaky Hunter. </div></div>

What he said......nothing simpler and more effective in my opinion, and they're easy to quiet down.

Trophy Ridge Drop Zone is what i'm happy with now, but I did use a trophy taker and had no problems with it on my last bow.

Anybody heard anything about the Limbsaver version of the drop away and who is manufacturing it for them. Or are they doing it all by themselves?

I have shot the QAD LD for a couple of years and love it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MOhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody heard anything about the Limbsaver version of the drop away and who is manufacturing it for them. Or are they doing it all by themselves? </div></div>

Limbsaver makes them and it is very similar to the NAP drop aways!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trophy Ridge Drop Zone is what i'm happy with now, but I did use a trophy taker and had no problems with it on my last bow. </div></div>

I have also used these two rests and thought both were great!

I went back to a biscuit from NAP and I will say that the top gun Phantom is the only drop away I would ever consider. It has all the benefits of the biscuit along with drop aways

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hardcorehunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TROPHY TAKER PRONGHORN. </div></div>

for once we agree on something.

Whatever you do stay away from the alpine's I shot one this year for the first time, tryin to save money and it sounds like pimpslap when it goes off...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueRibbon 1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ripcord all the way! </div></div>

Had the Trophy Taker then I switched to the Ripcord...end of story.

Top Bottom