Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Good NY buck

crs740

picture.php
Here is the best on my farm so far. He is not a monster like you guys produce, but a great NY buck and a testament to how QDMA and food plots will work if given a chance. We have had the farm for almost two years and have refrained from shooting any young bucks to build age structure. What do you guys think?
picture.php

Yea looks like nice buck seems to be 3.5 to 4.5 judging by body size. Looking at rack Iam guessing he would get even bigger.

Nice buck. It's kinda strange to see another NY'er on this forum, I never post here but check out the trailcam pics every day!!!

Here's the best buck that I've captured on my cams so far this summer. He's only #4 on the most wanted list" though...I haven't gotten any pics of the bigger ones yet.

IMAG1308hh.jpg

IMAG1292nn.jpg

Nice buck WNY. he has a lot going on. Around late september to the first week or two of October I generally get a couple different older bucks that show up. I only have 160 acres, so it is tough to hold a ton of bucks, but I have been seeing a pretty close 1-1 ratio this year (but there are a lot of young bucks around)...should be an interesting rut

Top Bottom