Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Good things from Solon......

Critter

Life Member
My bud "The Heart Surgeon" was gracious enough to allow myself and my two kiddies a few fishing hours on his Grandpa's farm pond today. The had an absolute blast drowning worms and learning about "pond" life. Thanks again Seth!!

This first photo is a pic of my boy on the way out to the pond before he got into the fight with the Amish boy. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
DSC00713_1.JPG

The rest of the photo's are a mixed bag of what came up out of the water today. Crappies, bass, bullheads, sunfish, and bluegill. I'm not sure how many fish they caught in all today, but I know I was very, very busy. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif
DSC00710_1.JPG

DSC00705_1.JPG

DSC00704_1.JPG

DSC00695_1.JPG

DSC00700_1.JPG

very nice Critter!!!!!!

i cant see how those are your kids.....
i mean, they look nothing like you!

hahaha

love it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothin' better! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

Good stuff there buddy /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Nice looking young ones you have there Jamie. I see they got their features from their mother. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

We appreciate you sharing your photos with us. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; iowawhitetail.com, Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.
11.jpg

That right there is awesome. There is no better way to get kids hooked on fishing than to let them fish a good ol Iowa farm pond and slam all kinds of fish. Bet they've already asked when they get to go back! Congrats on an awesome day!

Some of my greatest memories as a kid are fishing farm ponds with my grandpa.

Nice work!!! They've managed to catch more in one day than I have all summer!!! That is a healthy sized bullhead you got there. It's weird this is the first summer we've ever caught bullies out of that pond. Glad the kids enjoyted themselves!!!

The only thing that disappoints me is that Brylee wore a Mt. Vernon visor while fishing in Spartan Country....

So Critr,

Did ya have to clean all them fish?

I remember the boys fishing for an hour, me breaking a sweat keeping their lines in the water and then me cleaning fish for two. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

What are Dads for anyway? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif A price I gladly paid. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Nope, we didn't keep any.....just glad to have a spot to fish at. As far as my daughter wearing the Mt. Vernon visor.........."Orange" isn't really her color. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom