Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Got into a good pack last night

SEMN

Made one set last night. Had 5 come in and 2 didnt leave. First set of the year and doubled. 1st was at 50 yrds and second was my longest ever kill. 225+yrds on the run...

Attachments

• image-3912815916.jpg
    image-3912815916.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 466
  • image-2622122419.jpg
    image-2622122419.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 416
Nice work! Keep it up!

My dad was telling me the other day that someone had put a trail cam on a Coyote's den this past summer and throughout the time of fawns being born in to late summer, that coyote brought back 30 some fawn heads to that den. I thought that was absolutely crazy talk. Just think of all the deer that is saved by killing just 1 coyote! Good work man

Take out as many as you can, it seems to me that yotes and red tail hawks are a main reason why the pheasants are few and far between. I don't have any research to confirm it, just my opinion. Maybe we could open a red tail hawk season I would blast up a bunch of 'em!!

Take out as many as you can, it seems to me that yotes and red tail hawks are a main reason why the pheasants are few and far between. I don't have any research to confirm it, just my opinion. Maybe we could open a red tail hawk season I would blast up a bunch of 'em!!

Oh, there isn't a red tail hawk season?! :)

Thats funny you say that. it was after 3 seasons of pounding a lot of ground in search of the elusive ditch parrots with not much to show for it, that i started hunting yotes. My last stand sit in 2009 i had a yote run by on Dec 29th with a massive rooster in his mouth. Now i enjoy chasing the sound dogs as much as the roosters, and if killing a few helps our pheasants, well double bonus in my eyes... They are cunning and will outwit you more times than not, but when it works out, it is a total rush...

Top Bottom