Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Got my bow Crackerized!!!!

Blue Ribbon 1

Just picked up my bow from Mike Carter in St. Joe Missouri. Custom strings and tuned, it is shooting bullets. He did a great job and was very easy to work with. It was very reasonable as far as price too. I would recommend him to any one needing a new string set or just a good tune up. I will post pics later.

Pics please.
grin.gif

I had my mathews conquest 2 (yeah its 6 years old) crackerized this spring. I was contemplating buying a new guardian or drenalin and crackerized my conquest thinking it would be my backup bow. After the crackerization mike had it shooting bullet holes after 3 arrows.It chronographed 297fps @70lbs 30.5" draw with a 401 grain arrow. considering those numbers and how sweet it now shoots i cannot bring myself to replace it. Is it as nice as the aforementioned bows?---NO. Is there an $800.00 difference in how they shoot? Not in my opinion.I went with the stock string colors therefore nothing special to photograph. P.S if you take your bow down in person (must make an appt.) theres a bar nearby that sells some huge tenderloins. definately worth the trip!!

5546100_1178-med.jpg

5546100_1177-thumb.jpg

Oh no, you got the sticker. Nice Bears Colors!

BlueRibbon, did he tell you by chance how far your cam was out of tune. Usually he measures this for you Mathews shooter (I was one once also)
grin.gif

Top Bottom