Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Got my new bow today !

CamoMan

Well, I went to CIA and got my bow this afternoon. CamoKid and I went there for their Saturday promo. It was good to see some of the guys, and the bow reps were very helpful. I left with the Hoyt Razortec. Sorry, but I refuse to get involved in the Hoyt/Mathews/Bowtech/etc debates. Simply put, I really like this bow. There are probably several others that I could like as much, but this bow shot smoothly, and it begged to come home with me. Plus, I got a cool hat and a half-dozen Beeman arrows that came with the bow.

Also, we had a Trophy Ridge drop-away rest installed on CamoKid's bow. After a couple adjustments, he was shooting great. Looks like he'll be shooting right at 50 pounds this fall with his Hoyt Banshee. We are both getting excited about the upcoming bow season.

Thanks to the guys at CIA, and it was great to talk with Grant from Outtech. I don't have much techical bow knowledge, and it sure is great to work with people who do. One more reason to buy major items like this from a good and reputable shop. Now, I hope the rain stops so I can go outside and play !

waytogo.gif

It was good to see you and camokid today. Congradts on your new purchase. Brady and Brad always take good care of their customers. You'll have to give her a whirl at the next 3D shoot. Good Luck

Top Bottom