Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Got my new HD video camera/canon XH A1

fullrut2

Funally broke down and bought one.I have looked at cameras up and down and liked the canon the best.If the video is half the quality of the video from WKP on the grind I will be happy.I think that was shot with a canon GL2?

doug
101_0194.jpg

That's and awesome looking camera. We (my family) are seriously considering making this our next move to enhance our hunting experiences. Is it difficult to find someone in a store who can actually point a person in the direction of the type of equipment they need for the specific purpose we'd be using it for? I envision someone trying to sell me something and me not kowing any better buying something that wouldn't live up to our needs!

shore guy,
You almost cant listen to some guy at the store.It like talking to the guy at tractor supply about arrows? The people in the business are laying down the video and thus paving the roads through experience.
the high end canons and sonys are all top of the line.I tried the jvc everio and took it back.Cost me a 200 dollar restocking fee but found IT CANT DO WHAT IT WAS DESIGNED TO DO.
doug

For the money that might be the best HD camera out there right now. You will love that camera, get a good shotgun mic for it.

Chris

Have had mine now going on a month and love it. Incredible footage. Get some presets and you will be good to go.

Chris what kind of mic did you get?

limb chicken,
I watched some stuff on utube on the camera today.What kind of presets do you use?
I will be taking it out tomorrow for the first time.
any help any a1 owners would be great...this thing is serious.

next time that booner come within 20 yards you will be seeing some great video.
even if I dont get him he will be on video.

we just bought one today as well, they are sweet!!!!! You go brand new on yours, looks like it? Not sure what shotgun mic we're going to run either.

thanks for the link to the presets.I did buy mine new from B and H photo.
got the extended 3 year waranty also.
I shot some stuff this am and cant wait to check it out.
doug

Top Bottom