Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gps spraying app

I use field navigator some but the GPS part is only as good as your device. It can be less than perfect on small fields. I am going to use Agri bus Navi this year with an external GPS to get more accuracy when doing spraying for clients

Im not up on tech for phones but I spose this makes sense. So - u thinking or referring to an app on phone that acts as a gps monitor in tractor ? Makes gold sense & there has to be something.

Im not up on tech for phones but I spose this makes sense. So - u thinking or referring to an app on phone that acts as a gps monitor in tractor ? Makes gold sense & there has to be something.
Yes, that's what I was hoping for. It's really tough in open grass areas to not have any skips. Especially in short grass that doesn't show tire marks.

Yes, that's what I was hoping for. It's really tough in open grass areas to not have any skips. Especially in short grass that doesn't show tire marks.
Agree. U have to run gps or foam markers. Ravin runs some fairly low priced gps for spraying. But an app would clearly be cheapest if it worked. If a guy wanted to go “on the cheap” if they didn’t have a ton to do & didnt mind some cleanup - when I started - I have used dye for the spray & it does work. Not ideal but would do the job if on a budget.

Top Bottom