Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gray Wolf 3 in 1 coat

huntdoc

Looking at items for next year and wondered if anyone had input on the 3 in 1 coat. Lot of money but I could see it being the last coat I buy for many years. How about all of the pocket options? Not sure what all of the add-ons mean but now is time for research. Thanks for input. I saw in a previous post Fall gray is way to go.

For bowhunting purposes I think the 3 in 1 is too much coat. And if my memory serves me correctly most of the people on here who have GWW coats have either the Bowhunter Pull over or the normal coat.

I have the pullover, it's awesome. As far as add ons go, I think that the 3 straps on the sleeve are the way to go. I also have an extra draw string in the middle waist area as well as the bottom of the coat. That's it. Two other things I had put into my lightweight stuff are a cell phone pocket in the upper part of the coat so i always have it on me and button flaps over the pockets.

Top Bottom