Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gray Wolf Woolens??? Tell me it isn't so!!

Hardcorehunter

UL Shelter/Stove Geek
I had plans on my wife and I being fitted and my prostaffers being fitted at the IA Deer Classic for some Predator in Wolfskin, and I look on the IA Deer Classic site, and I don't see that they are going to be there!!!! I have buddies that just saw Gray Wolf Woolens at the crappy Harrisburg,PA show and they said that outdoor show sucked. Then we have the kickass, best Deer Classic in the nation and Gray Wolf isn't even here!!! I have been all excited about this stuff since I learned about it on the forums this year. Then when Limb Chicken posted pics of his stuff, that was the icing on the cake. Hopefully this is just an error on my part or the Deer Classic site. Tell me I am wrong.
shocked.gif
frown.gif

I was under the impression Jeff (GWW)was coming down with Dean (Treehopper) to the Classic. I could be wrong tho.

Jeff was talking to Greg from the deer classic yesterday. I think his plans are to be there. He was wanting to get close to our booth. I don't know whether that happened or not but from what I gather he is coming.

A 9 day Harrisburg show would be brutal.

I hope Grey Wolf shows up too. I need to get my Prostaff outfitted. They do make cammo for felines, don't they?

The 'Bonker

We will be there. Booth 736

Hardcore, I'll hold you to that... 2 suits for you and your wife plus your prostaff...
laugh.gif

Looking forward to meeting everyone there!

Jeff

[ QUOTE ]
We will be there. Booth 736

Hardcore, I'll hold you to that... 2 suits for you and your wife plus your prostaff...
laugh.gif

Looking forward to meeting everyone there!

Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]Cool Jeff. I brought you out for your 1st post. Welcome to the forum. We'll see you there. The hunting clothing industry sucks for clothing that fits women. She always has to look in the children section and all they ever have is Mossyoak blackout. I love predator fall gray and wolfskin is the most awesome fabric on the market. I will be the tall dork with the hot wife. Have your measuring tape ready for our fittings.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
You have a hot wife? haha jk jk

[/ QUOTE ]I think so and that is all that matters. I hope everybody thinks their wife is hot and they are proud of her. Life is too short, not to be proud of your spouse.
smirk.gif
Iknow you were just kidding, but Istill wanted to reply.
grin.gif

Top Bottom