Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Great Iowa Buck

Central Iowa

Life Member
John Price, a coworker of Crash's shot this great buck first season shotgun and wanted to share it with us. Congrats John! Great buck and thanks for sharing!
CD_Tourney_BBD_026.jpg

holy lots of points batman!!!!!

Thats an awesome pic!!
tell them congrats!!

He was carrying a brush pile around for sure! Congrats! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Let me clean up the mountain dew I just spit on my screen - good god! How about those split brow tines, split G2, kickers, mass, fat narly bases - what a fantastic buck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigMac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW... Nice... Hot Dam... </div></div>

You took the words right out of my mouth. That is just a brute of a buck.

Beyond the obvious quality of the rack, I love the dark, short brute of a face that buck has. He is a hog.

Didn't he put a nice one on here last year as well? Maybe two years ago? Name & face just look familiar. Great buck anyways.
Maggs

hoofline.gif

Congrats John, and thanks for sharing that great deer with us. Dang that is a dandy buck! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

Top Bottom