Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Great sponsor

jimfaststeel

The people at Gray Wolf Woolens are a class act. I placed an order last week and it arrived in just a couple of days. Just got off the phone with them again and like last time, they were very helpful and knowledgeable about the Lone Wolf stands. They will getting more business from me.
I never would have found out about them if it wasn't for the Iowa Whitetail forum.
Thanks Alot!!!!
cool.gif

I got the wolf jaws bowholder, the padded backpack straps, placed an order for the Alpha hang on stand, climbing sticks, and can't decide on which coat to go with. Momma cut me off on any more stuff for now. Might have to slip something under the radar.

[ QUOTE ]
I got the wolf jaws bowholder, the padded backpack straps, placed an order for the Alpha hang on stand, climbing sticks, and can't decide on which coat to go with. Momma cut me off on any more stuff for now. Might have to slip something under the radar.

[/ QUOTE ]

?? Gray Wolf Woolens would be sellin the outerwear.. but not the alpha hang on... thats made by Lone Wolf... idk.. im kinda confused too!!

I'm proud to call Gray Wolf a sponsor of White Knuckle Productions as well - for the reasons listed above! Best stuff you can buy!

[ QUOTE ]
I hope to save up some money and buy some of their gear later this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto... I've only heard great things about them.

Top Bottom