Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Great way to end there yr.

doubledrops

picture.php
shot him in southern iowa with my muzzle loader dec. 31. great ending to the 2010 yr. he scored 153. this was the first time i had seen this buck all yr. and he was on my hit list. i was sitting on the edge of a corn field that morning and he he come over the hill. and i was in aw as i watched this stud get closer and closer. my heart was rasing as he got with in 30 yrds of my. i tok the safty off and pulleed the trigger on my 50 cal. night. he went not ten feet and crashed. best feeling in the world. also when i got home i realizeed i had found the shed off this buk the yr before o that was really kewl to
picture.php

Last edited:
very nice! Glad to see there is still something out there with horns on its head!

Congrats!
:way:

I haven't morning hunted during late muzzy for several years now but I've heard of and seen a few good morning killed bucks. Might have to give her a go again thanks to you (and a week off work!). Congrats!

Very nice buck and congrats!!!
That deer has me kind of confused. From the rack and body, I'd say 3.5-4.5 years old, but the head and face look like a 1.5 year old. Any thoughts on its age?

um i would prolly say 3.5 maybe 4 at the most. kind of a young deer. but after we had skinned the deer. he was injured. on his whole rite leg there was no meat or anything. just solid bone and his whole leg was a yellowish color

Top Bottom