Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ground Blinds

msalow

Hi everyone just wondering about sucess w/ ground blinds I had a accident a couple of yrs ago which left my rt leg numb w/no muscle use below the knee I have a Double Bull T-5 blind that I use for turkeys was wondering if you have had good sucess? do you have to brush it up? i have hunted for over 20 yrs from treestands and am not very positive about a ground blind
the area I hunt I have to remove the blind each day or would probaly lose it.
Thanks for your replys
eviljudge.gif

R/B Dude

Do you leave the 3D-sneaky leaf camo permanently on the double bull, or do you have to reattach it every time you set up the bling? Thanks.

I have questions about that set-up also. What is it, how's it attached, etc. I have a new blind to try out this year and that looks like the way to do it. Maybe Onecam or Vman can clue us in.
bow.gif

My wife and I used our Double Bull most of the week....we were lucky we didn't have to take it down every night. Most every evening we were covered up with yearlings and does....they noticed the blind but really didn't pay it much attention....we brushed it in as good as we could with cedar on the roof , with grass and scrub trees around the sides. It really worked great and I didn't even wear camo's (that was kind of weird). The wife filled her doe tag on the second evening's sit at about 25 yards, with 15 deer around the blind. Good luck!
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

Top Bottom