Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ground blinds

In the market for a new ground blind but i just dont know what i want. I dont want something cheap thats only going to last a year. I've been looking into Ameristeps but I've read there material isnt all that great? any suggestions would be nice. thanks!

Depends on the price range you are looking for.. I have a Double Bull Darkhorse that I love, but they are discontinued now. The Doublewide looks decent, but I'd rather have windows behind me rather than that door.

A lot of people really like the Rhino XP1s, and they are very well built, but a friend of mine had one and hated it and ended up returning it..can't remember why though.

I have the Primos Blind luck and like it. Rogers has the double wide on sale i believe for 299. I have not seen the Rhino blinds but hear good things about them.

If price isn't a concern - Double Bull all the way.
^^For sure. But I own a rhino. Snapped a rod inside the hub on my very first setup, called them and they sent me a whole tube of replacement rods w/in a week. One other problem I need to get resolved now after 2 years of use is to have someone re-enforce the stitching at the base where the rods go. I just had a rod poke through. I'm just notoriously hard on equipment....But overall this blind is made very solid. Sent from my iPhone using IW

Midway USA had the double bull blind for sale for 259 I'm pretty sure, said it was limited quantity, I have one and like it.

Midway USA had the double bull blind for sale for 259 I'm pretty sure, said it was limited quantity, I have one and like it.

I just checked midway usa....the primos DB double wides are $281 with a $15 off promo if you spend more than $100. So right around $266 plus shipping. I'm getting one just cause of the price. 11 left as of 9:30am today.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

I asked the same question a few years ago and got the same responses as what are posted here. My wife got me a DB Dark Horse for Christmas that year (she's a keeper) and I love it. The only issues I've had are the shoulder straps on the carry bag coming unstitched. I've called Primos twice about it and they've sent me new carry bags both times. I don't use it as often as I'd like out here, but I love it when I do use it! Definitely money well spent!

I have a db dark horse and a primos predator I believe it's called and haven't had a problem with either. They are both 4 or 5 years old I believe.

DB Dark Horse for me. Never had any problems with it. Don't see anything else out there that would take it's place. Killed many turkey and deer out of it. Love it.

Top Bottom