Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Growth of a 3-4-5 Year old

This is actually Michigan, but I think a lot of the "good" deer in Iowa follow a similar growth pattern. He was killed at 4.5 and scored 177" gross.

picture.php

Awesome... is that a mock licking branch that you created and they started using or a natural one that you put a camera over?

el natural. That deer only showed up during hunting season and left mid January. That happened for 4 straight years. It was a real fascination.

I forgot to mention.... a neighbor to that property killed the country record like in 2001 or something. It scored 212" NET. GET THIS..... verified as 3.5 by Michigan DNR!!!! it had around 25 points. CRAZY.

el natural. That deer only showed up during hunting season and left mid January. That happened for 4 straight years. It was a real fascination.

I forgot to mention.... a neighbor to that property killed the country record like in 2001 or something. It scored 212" NET. GET THIS..... verified as 3.5 by Michigan DNR!!!! it had around 25 points. CRAZY.

That's impressive... From what I hear most MI hunters are not seeing deer like this.

Top Bottom