Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

haaaa-ONK!

muddy

Fun morning.

2012-12-29095658.jpg

Wife and I heard and over a couple 100 headed S.S.E last night. I think they were getting spooked off the river by sleds though.

I need to get out waterfowling again I've spent the last two years really putting in the time in bowhunting really missing the geese and ducks decoying in.

Congrats! Me and a guy I work with at the farm went hunting Friday morning. We both limited out with 3 a piece and the honkers kept coming! It was hard to not shoot with 1500 flying around lol we were waiting on ducks, but couldn't quite get them to decoy. It's a blast!

I think next year if we get into them as good as we have this last week or so, I'm going to post an open invitation on this site to come hunt with me. I'll just keep rotating guys in and out of the blinds just so i can keep watching them fall out of the sky! kind of a FREE goose hunting guide service. just bring your gun and shells!

we've been limiting out with 2-6 guys every time we go, but wouldn't have a problem shooting a limit with twice that many guys! It's pretty incredible to have your limit already in a pile beside you and watch several thousand geese still circling you, trying to land in your decoys! I've been a part of around 75-80 geese demise in the past 2 weeks. it has a been an absolute blast!!

I think next year if we get into them as good as we have this last week or so, I'm going to post an open invitation on this site to come hunt with me. I'll just keep rotating guys in and out of the blinds just so i can keep watching them fall out of the sky! kind of a FREE goose hunting guide service. just bring your gun and shells!

we've been limiting out with 2-6 guys every time we go, but wouldn't have a problem shooting a limit with twice that many guys! It's pretty incredible to have your limit already in a pile beside you and watch several thousand geese still circling you, trying to land in your decoys! I've been a part of around 75-80 geese demise in the past 2 weeks. it has a been an absolute blast!!

I'm not too far away from you and would definately take you up on that :way:

I may take you up on that! That is one type of hunting I never did when I lived there and have always wanted to do!! Now to convince my wife to let me fly back for a weekend!

I may take you up on that! That is one type of hunting I never did when I lived there and have always wanted to do!! Now to convince my wife to let me fly back for a weekend!

You'll be sitting between moose and I then because field hunting geese has become so high on my list of awesome things to do that I'm contemplating supplementing his decoy numbers over the next few months. Gotta make taking me along worth more than my superior attitude! :way::D

You'll be sitting between moose and I then because field hunting geese has become so high on my list of awesome things to do that I'm contemplating supplementing his decoy numbers over the next few months. Gotta make taking me along worth more than my superior attitude! :way::D

I can handle sitting between you two! The other side of making it worth taking you along is that you GET to sit next to me and take me with with you (cause I' might have elk jerky by then)! :D

Or, conversely, you and jmoose come down for a fun OTC archery deer or archery javelina (lottery draw) hunt with me!

Last edited:
AirAssault and AZ, you guys are both welcome any time! I'll definitely post up an invite when we start getting geese next year (it's too late this year since season ends Saturday).

Great job on all the posts! Need a little more waterfowl posts around here anyway. How many bands are you guys getting?

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom