Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

had good luck this weekend

DOUBLE LUNG

got my bird on saturday morning. got out in the woods at about 5:30. listened for the tom's to start gobbleing. figured out where they where at so i positioned my self about 80 yards from the tree they were in. i put my decoy out and took a seat next to the biggest tree. i sat and waited to hear the hens fry out and after i heard that i gave out a few yelp. next thing ya know a nice tom lands 20 yards from me and struts the whole way to my decoy. does 2 circles struting around my decoy and i took him. it was 6:10 on my watch when he was on the ground. he came from behind me. i was looking the other way where i was hearing the other tom's gobbling. the one i shot didn't make a sound the whole time. kinda catch me off guard. had a good time. does anyone know if you can get another tag for 2nd season or do you have to wait for 4th. hope all of you have good luck and be safe.

You have to wait for 4th season to get your second tag.
Sound's like you had a classic morning hunt that we don'te get very often,I have only had about 3 hunt's ever were I got my turkey that early.
Great job!!
Buckhunter

Top Bottom