Hard Horn???

rutnstrut

PMA Member
Sorry no pic, I dont know how to upload video on here but I did get a vid of a 2 1/2yr old 9 point in hard horn on the 25th. Anyone else getting any out of velvet yet?

Yep, I've got pictures of a buck that is coming out as we speak, my buddy sent me a picture yesterday of a decent 10point who was completely out. It's that time of the year already, season's just around the corner.

yep one hardhorn and another shedding. A few more days and they"ll all be done. OH WE ARE CLOSE!!!!!

One real close on the last card pull, I am guessing next weeks card pull will have a bunch of them in hard horn. Can't wait.

kratz

Believe it or not, I got a small 8 point on the 14 of August this year with one side shredded velvet, but a lot of blood. Don't know if if was an intentional strip or if he injured his right side or not. He's hard horn now, and looks fine, but from the looks of the pics when he shred his velvet, he was going to bleed to death.

Saw a decent (140 class) ten tonight off the road about 50 yards at dusk. Definately fully out of velvet and looked to be into his fall coat.

I have a 160 class 12 point out of velvet in SE Iowa. Only deer without velvet I have seen so far though.

Back