Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Have food plot will travel!

fullrut2

I just picked up my plotmaster 6ft yesterday and it looks real nice.Mali from tecomate set me up with a great deal on the unit.I got a free grain drill that does 5 rows that you can adjust the width.so here I come and I hope it works half as good as it looks.
I have all the other attachments except for a sprayer which I will buy out there.
I cant wait till spring!
doug
tractorrig.jpg
plot62.jpg

The deer are going to be fighting to get to your property. Nice looking rig, I would say that should do the job.

Looks sweet, are you sure that Ford will pull it though??
grin.gif
Hee,hee, just kidding. It would be neat to see pics of it in action and the rewards after.

skully,
that ford better pull it! I pulled it down the road and could not tell it was even there! I bought that truck to tow my 26 world cat to hatteras to fish.That boat is a load! so the tractor will be fine.I really like the chevys as I used to own a dual wheel duramax.I really like the ford!
doug

It is a sweet looking rig, being a Chevy guy I had to take the jab when given the chance!
grin.gif
My step father has an FX and LOVES it. We give each other crap all the time about wich brand is best.
grin.gif

Congrats. I'm looking at getting one myself. What is the maximum amount of land it can handle? Also, will a Quad pull it OK?

roadking,
an atv will not pull the model I have.
they have a 4 ft model that will work with a 4 wheeler.As for the amount of ground I would say that I can do some real damage with mine..acres wise that is, it only takes time.I looked at this for sometime as I wanted a real piece of farm equipment..not some do dad that was junk.It is built real solid and looks no different than some disc's you would buy from jd or case.
the ability to plow, plant, drag and pack all in one is a big plus.
for me I have to change implements so much it gets to be a pain in the arse.
I want to do it right and not play around.I am way past working with junk and this was a big ticket item.in the grand plan this will enable me to do it right and not waste time and effort with no plot to show for my time and money.
I will be planting 1 5 acres field of corn and tecomate buck beans.40% protien and other good stuff for bucks during antler growing stage.it will snake up the corn stalk producing a leaf and many bean pods that deer love.
between the woods and this plot will be a kill strip say 50 yards wide of lab lab.cant wait....doug

Top Bottom