Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hawkeye redshirt freshmen looking for place to hunt.

Tomo

Hi guys, longtime member here and I've seen some pretty incredible things through the years so I thought I would try.

Levi and Landan Paulsen are looking for some private land to bowhunt near Iowa City. They are currently enrolled at Iowa U and are redshirt freshmen on the foorball team. They are a couple of the nicest, courteous and respectful young men you will ever meet and are willing to work for access to hunt. They are both 6'5" and 315 lbs and are experienced hay bale throwers.

If you can help or know of anything please PM, text or call 712-259-0911 (my cell).

Limp Chicken I think you outta come up with something for all the shit I took from you over the years!!

957-image.jpeg

Hi guys, longtime member here and I've seen some pretty incredible things through the years so I thought I would try.

Levi and Landan Paulsen are looking for some private land to bowhunt near Iowa City. They are currently enrolled at Iowa U and are redshirt freshmen on the foorball team. They are a couple of the nicest, courteous and respectful young men you will ever meet and are willing to work for access to hunt. They are both 6'5" and 315 lbs and are experienced hay bale throwers.

If you can help or know of anything please PM, text or call 712-259-0911 (my cell).

Limp Chicken I think you outta come up with something for all the shit I took from you over the years!!

957-image.jpeg

Perhaps they can trade work at the Kroul Farms, there boy was a standout Hawkeye player.

Moville boys. I can vouch....they are good kids and come from a great family.

Last edited:
They should talk to coach, as he has some decent private I had permission for and scouted once.;)

Top Bottom