Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

HCO Spartan GoCam

bfoutdoors

I have been building and even used to sell components and supplies for building cams, it was more of a hobby and the hobby became work and I got away from that. I still run many of my homebrews but I wanted a couple of wireless cams to run far from home. I wont go deep into it but I started with covert in July, 2014, I couldn't keep it running for a month in my backyard let alone hope to run them far from home. I heard good things about the Spartan Verizon GoCams and ordered two in early June of 15, I took them to Iowa and ran them until November with Solar panel and a lead acid battery as an external power source, they came out with a firmware update and I was able to update them from home 800 miles away. The app they have is amazing and I can view pics seconds later on my phones app. I just pulled them from Southern Ohio and again they worked flawlessly. I got back and found out that starting next month I can add them to my family Verizon account for 5 dollars a months. I have nothing in this other than I want to help others avoid the frustration of a 500 dollar paperweight, I am not an expert but at least research well before you buy. I have two links to HCO to share
https://www.archerytrade.org/news/spartan-cam-modern-tech-meets-functionality-and-durability

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJtEzP5PaZc&feature=youtu.be

What does that $5 get you, # pics, etc.? I doubt they would work for the places I would want to put one anyway, cell services is not the best.

I used an HCO Spartan Verizon camera myself this year for the latter part of season and it worked great. I've been using the COvert AT&T versions for several years and they don't get signal everywhere I want to use one but the Version Spartan worked everywhere I tried it.

As a dealer I sell all my cams every winter and purchase the newer versions for use the next year so I can test all the new cams for my customers. I have mine for sale - used for 3-4 months - $269 - shipping included. I believe they normally sell for $469 new so it is a $200 savings.

I used an HCO Spartan Verizon camera myself this year for the latter part of season and it worked great. I've been using the COvert AT&T versions for several years and they don't get signal everywhere I want to use one but the Version Spartan worked everywhere I tried it. As a dealer I sell all my cams every winter and purchase the newer versions for use the next year so I can test all the new cams for my customers. I have mine for sale - used for 3-4 months - $269 - shipping included. I believe they normally sell for $469 new so it is a $200 savings.

I would be interested in this camera. Won't let me send a PM. If you could PM me with your contact info I will get ahold of you.
Thanks

I have a Cuddeback attack black flash I'm getting rid of if anyone is interested. Nothing wrong with it, just have all coverts....$75

I would be interested in this camera. Won't let me send a PM. If you could PM me with your contact info I will get ahold of you.
Thanks

I cant seem to send PM's either lately.
Call me at 641-628-4586 or email to gunrunr@iowatelecom.net (this is also my paypal address if you want to send payment that way)
Thanks
Boyd

I will take it.

And it is sold
- I have other trail cams for sale used when I find time to list them. One is a Covert with AT&T cellular plus many other regular Coverts, a bushnell aggressor and a couple sub-micro Brownings.
- My appologies for taking over this thread - I will start a new one when I have cams ready to list.

Top Bottom