Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

headlamp

gersdorf

Life Member
Seeing what everyone was using for a headlamp. I have a Streamlight I got for xmas a few years back and it keeps coming on in my pack and I have gone through enough batteries. Time for something new. Thanks in advance!

i'm going to order a browning....whenever i get around to calling my order in to them. they look pretty nice. i've noticed the ones that take lithium batteries have a super short battery life.

I really like my Peztl. :)

PETZL

e49_p-1_1.jpg

Put me down for a Petzl too

I have been very happy with it, a good light, others want to borrow it after seeing it in operation too.

Petzls are good and that is what I used to use but now I use the primos top gun. I call it the mini sun, I can target shoot in the mornings out to 50 yards before the hunt. I love it!! I think it is 110 lumens and then it has a low setting and red and green filter that I never use.

I bought a energizer LED headlamp from Walmart for $14. By far the best bang for you buck. I love it. Well, WELL worth the $15 I paid.

Petzl tactika xp super bright,various intensities, colored lens filters and unbelievable battery life. Love the boost mode when you want to see something farther than the normal range.

Top Bottom