Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heads UP,Another Mild Winter:

The buck I shot Nov. 17 had a lot of ticks on him as well. That is the 1st time I have ever witnessed this. Hundreds and I mean hundreds of ticks.

Right on about warming or cooling local not meaning much. It is,"Global Warming". World temps have been steadily warming over the past 20 yrs. That means Oceans,Artics,Jungles,Deserts, everywhere taken together as an average. Typically, when the Lower 48 is warm in winter, Alaska and Canada, gets the brunt of the cold. The Cold air is botteled up to the north, and only sits and gets colder. Happened last winter, is happening again this winter. Summers are another pattern however.Extreme warmth one area, usually means extreme cold other areas.

I guess everyone has forgotten about the four or five cold winters and huge amount of snow that we had before the nice winter last year?

Don't buy the global warming ideologies. Things go in cycles. Just enjoy while we can. The wildlife is loving it and it is great weather to take the kids out hunting in.

Pulled one of these suckers off me last night from my weekend in the woods.. If these temps keep up, just imagine what next year is going to be like.

I am getting a full length mirror for the bathroom, for complete back inspection! Is also true climate goes in cycles., and the past 20 yrs has seen more warm years, averaged out, than cold ones. It is just statistical fact. I know the Environmental Extremists have made the earth some kind of Goddess again, and go off the deep end, but numbers are numbers and for a variety of reasons, we are in a warm trend. It is enjoyable in the winter,,,but man,,,I didn't enjoy last summer, and I am betting another one is on the way. I worked 9 hrs a day, outside ,every month last summer. :mad: My face was red alot like this guy!

Top Bottom