Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heaviest fish

moosehunter

PMA Member
What is the heaviest fish you ever shot? This one was 70lbs even on the local COOP's certified scale.

full

I caught a grass carp once, it was probably 20-25 pounds, maybe more. But that one is a GIANT!! Congrats!

Didn't shoot it but I snagged this 27 pound buffalo in the tail a few years ago. It was quite the battle.
e998ea7fd3178c91617f5157d64cb3ea.jpg
001a2a21c727678c7134f0e9a0fd2ffb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I don't know if I still have the picture, but I shot a 56 lb. grass carp probably 15 years ago.

I hope you threw that shirt away...
Not a chance. Still my favorite fishing shirt but took a few washes to rid the slime. Had it by the gill plate and it ripped and in the process of trying to get ahold of it I ended up holding it like a guitar and my buddy thought that was a hilarious pose so we went with it. Need to get back over there again and stock up the freezer soon

Not a chance. Still my favorite fishing shirt but took a few washes to rid the slime. Had it by the gill plate and it ripped and in the process of trying to get ahold of it I ended up holding it like a guitar and my buddy thought that was a hilarious pose so we went with it. Need to get back over there again and stock up the freezer soon

These clothes were never the same. This one was 65 lbs
338a53f65588709b39a5d253743149f4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom