Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heck of a birthday present!

C

chevy2

Yesterday was my birthday and I had planned on taking the afternoon off and going hunting. Unfortunately, I spent the afternoon in the emergeny room. It seems like my babysitters dog decided to use my 4 year old head for a chew toy. It wasn't as bad as I had feared, a few stitches, but scares the hell out of you and gets your priorities straight in a hurry. Auggie and I are going out this weekend but it doesn't seem as important as it did two days ago.

Splitbrow,

I am glad to her that your child is doing ok.... that had to be scary. I hope that your little one is not too scarred physically or mentally. Take care and have a good weekend...

Glad to here your child is ok. The old "My dog don't bite.", is the biggest line of ____ I've heard. Can't always trust'em, esp. around kids.

The funny thing was I thought for sure that he would be scared to death of dogs from then on but, as nice of a day as it was yesterday, when we got home from stitching him up, the first thing he wanted to do was play outside with his dog. Go figure. Wish I could could be that care free about everything.

I'd take the dog out for target practice and then look for a new babysitter!! There's nothing more important than those little ones.

Good to hear your little one is ok. As far as the dog, for safety precautions, if you are going to destroy the dog, send the head in far rabies observation just as a safety measure. Let me know if I can help out with any arrangements
waytogo.gif

I'd take the babysitter out for target practice, or a lawsuit......were the heck was he or she when it happened?
If they knew there was even a chance the dog would bite it never should have been anywhere closeby.

Best of luck to the little guy.....

hags

Top Bottom